Exchanges & Returns
Our returns policy is that the item is returned within 30 days from date of invoice.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer a refund or exchange after 30 days.
The item(s) must be returned as soon as possible and within 30 days of the date of purchase, with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Should you need to return an item, please follow the steps below;
- Contact us first to let us know why the item is to be returned.
- The item(s) is returned to us in a resalable condition before we can provide an exchange or refund.
- Items must be returned to us in their original, undamaged packaging.
- You must pay the price of postage for any returned item(s) for an exchange or refund. We advise that you use a traceable/proof of postage method of delivery, as we cannot accept responsibility for returned items if they are lost in the post.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any returned products until they are received by Aero Threads Ltd.
Your item(s) should be returned to:
4 Cranleigh Mead
Surrey GU6 7JS
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
Refunds will be issued to the same payment method as the original purchase.
Can I amend my order after it has been placed?
Unfortunately not. Once an order has been processed it cannot be amended.
How do I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order at any time until it's been shipped by emailing us. Cancelling within 12 hours of placing your order is preferable, as any later than that we may have already started to print your garment.